Right-Wing press circulates fake news

Correct and it is not what I said either. LOL.

Can Vinty show where Sky news is in the habit of reporting fake news? LOL.

Is Vinty in the habit of faking quotes? LOL.

Do we really need the LOL's Vinty? LOL.

I'd rather do without them. LOL.

Can't wait for your answers. LOL.

Noseall patiently waits whilst Vinty squirms because he doesn't have the answers to his made up post.

Oh......LOL.
LOL.

Sponsored Links
Trump keeps confounding his critics, he could turn out to be one of America's greatest presidents.
I wouldn't be surprised if they put his face up on mount Rushmore with the other greats.

Sponsored Links
Trump keeps confounding his critics,
Headless chickens are unpredictable too. In fact the only reliable thing you can say about headless chickens is that they are unpredictable.

I see Trump has now put some media outlets on "Ignore" :ROFLMAO:
The White House has barred several major broadcasters and newspapers from attending an informal press briefing.

The BBC, CNN, the New York Times and others were excluded from an audience with Press Secretary Sean Spicer, with no reason given.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39085235

upload_2017-2-25_9-6-57.png

I know the feeling. When some cannot deal with genuine facts, they refuse to even look at them. :rolleyes:

"What is a genuine fact"?can a fact not be anything other than genuine, the so called MSM have a sense of entitlement that would make your average benefit scrounger envious, what makes them think they have an automatic right of entry to anywhere.
What the MSM don't seem to realise is that outside the bubble they live in most normal people would agree with Trump, Most Americans distrust the MSM more than they distrust Trump and that is a genuine fact.
Why does the BBC believe it should be invited, it isn't even American.

Back