Rising Theft and violence in the sticks.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The farmer Im working for at the moment had 300 gallon of diesel stolen last night and another neighbour almost lost his £11k cleaning robot but for the vigilence of his worker who was awoken in the night and scared them off.
The robot was in pieces ready to be carried off. Prior to that a few years ago he lost a £40k John Deere tractor.
Another neighbour just yesterday was broken into for a few pounds in cash and he has sadly lost his life. A youngish man I believe.

Another neighbour woman took a delivery of oil a few weeks ago. Half filled her tank then another tanker driver pulled up when the other had gone and offered oil at a cut price to which she accepted. Stuck his hose in and sucked the lot out and got paid for it. I could go on...........!
Ive never seen it this bad. :(
Will it get worse ?.

Sponsored Links
Another neighbour woman took a delivery of oil a few weeks ago. Half filled her tank then another tanker driver pulled up when the other had gone and offered oil at a cut price to which she accepted. Stuck his hose in and sucked the lot out and got paid for it. I could go on...........!
To be honest thats just a brilliant scam! Like most good scams if works heavily on the greed of the mark. "Do you want some cheap gear, nudge, nudge ??"
If this body did not want some "no questions" oil, they would not have been ripped off.
Priceless ;)

Some young hoody crashed into my neighbours car night before last after hitting two other cars (one with woman and baby in). No lights on, ****ed, no licence, not his car (he told us this in his attempts to get us to turn a blind eye). Some chap and I confronted him as he got out the car - his main thoughts seemed to be collecting ten cans of Carlsberg from the back seat (why they always drink Carlsberg?).

Anyway he said he was going to leave and the other chap said no your not and we sort of surrounded him (2 of us lol). He wasn't a small guy either. Ten minutes later and no sign of police and he's getting fidgity and starts to walk down the road so we had to grab him and pin him against a wall. Was all getting a bit out of hand as he was thrashing around trying to fight and the other guy had his hand cut on the wall. Anyway police finally arrived after 15 minutes - too long in my book. They blamed control room saying they were there in 3 mins.

Sponsored Links
Damn right its getting bad on the farms

Have you seen those Cravendale cows pinching all the milk? Outrageous :evil:

Some young hoody crashed into my neighbours car night before last after hitting two other cars (one with woman and baby in). No lights on, p****d, no licence, not his car (he told us this in his attempts to get us to turn a blind eye). Some chap and I confronted him as he got out the car - his main thoughts seemed to be collecting ten cans of Carlsberg from the back seat (why they always drink Carlsberg?).

Anyway he said he was going to leave and the other chap said no your not and we sort of surrounded him (2 of us lol). He wasn't a small guy either. Ten minutes later and no sign of police and he's getting fidgity and starts to walk down the road so we had to grab him and pin him against a wall. Was all getting a bit out of hand as he was thrashing around trying to fight and the other guy had his hand cut on the wall. Anyway police finally arrived after 15 minutes - too long in my book. They blamed control room saying they were there in 3 mins.
And he'll be suing you guys next! :rolleyes:

I'd just like to say well done Goldspoon and thank you. I'm not part of 'your' community but we're all part of one.

Back