Roast my external waste pipe

Hey all, thanks so much for the feedback. Sincere apologies for the late reply too - been very busy.

Okay great - I think the best step now is to have this refitted. Not sure how much it's going to cost, so if anyone has any expectations on that then please do share.

Sponsored Links
I think the best step now is to have this refitted.
Why?

Is it working OK?

If so, think about the fact that you see it the least...

I had a car once which was pretty good to drive but wasnt an example of a looker, and friend said "yeah, but its ugly" when I was saying how it performed. I pointed out that I didnt sit admiring it when it was parked, and when I ws driving it I couldnt see the outside, so its ugliness was his problem, not mine. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Anywhere nice?

I hope it wasn't money wasted 'down the drain'.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

Cornwall. Was nice, too many pasties washed down with Tribute, so really need to be good now. We were looking at booking for next year, but same accommodation, same site, same week, another £300 more than this year so may not bother.

All goes down the drain next week when I'm back to work. Dilemma is now, do I stay and see what happens or jump ship with a number of others for a lot better money elsewhere.... (At least we can afford the £300 then!)

We when to Devon a while back and I got a taste for Tribute, went to Cornwall in the Caravan a couple of year later and had to do the St Austell brewery tour!

We when to Devon a while back and I got a taste for Tribute, went to Cornwall in the Caravan a couple of year later and had to do the St Austell brewery tour!

Might have to put that on the 'To Do' list! The 'Korev' lager isn't bad either, and given the numbers down there over the Summer, I'd say someone has done nicely out of it! Wonder if the OP's Builder had also been on a Brewery tour before fitting that pipework?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back