Robin 1610 manual

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone got a copy of robin 1610 manual. Looking for the display page. Think I've been conned. Bought from ebay Does all tests except insulation resistance. Shows a short as 0 ohms. But otherwise shows a line or a 1 on left of screen and a small square when I do insulation test. no idea what it means.Anyone seen this before. It is out of calibration but don't want to pay £76 if the thing's fried. don't know if I could claim my money back.I've had it a few weeks.But hadn't got round to using it.Any help or ideas would be brill.

Sponsored Links
Doesn't look like it's available on the Robin/Fluke web site. There is a number 0207 942 0700 that you can call if you can't find the manual, they might be able to help.

Gave them a ring cheers. They were closed left a message will have to phone back tomorrow.

I've had a look in my KTS1610 manual. There's very little in it and no explaination of what you are seeing. A "1" shown in insulation tests means value of >200Mohm.

What do u get when u do an insulation test of a known value (eg a resistor)..

You may be best talking to Robin/Fluke as it may do weird things if someone has done cont or insul test on a live circuit. I fried mine that way :(

Sponsored Links
Here's the relavent page:

kts1610.jpg

Taylortwocities Cheers mate. I was hoping that the one or the line was greater than 299M/ohms or something like it thats great thanks very much for your help. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back