ROCA Push Button Toilet - water seepage and constant top up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
From reading the comments it would appear that there is a design problem with the ROCA twin push button flushing system. My toilet is almost 2 years old and the water seepage and constant top up problem has developed. I have tried loosening the screw under the push buttons but to no avail. Does anyone one know how to contact ROCA? I cant find a website.

Sponsored Links
Portuguese, I think you'll find. And ask them why they don't put mounting holes in the back of their wc cisterns!!

You could just change the mechanism, eg a Geberit one is about £14, and widely used.

Hi,
I have the same problem with my rocca push button cistern.Is it an easy job to replace the cistern and will the geberit fit straight in?

many thanks

Sponsored Links
travis perkins or city plumbing who are part of travis are roca stockists.

if its the grey flush valve seal you have its code is 8240300

Thanks for that,the whole suite came from city plumbing.Is the seal just like a rubber washer or is it the whole of the long plunger thing that needs replacing(drop valve i think it's called)?

cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back