Roca Wall Hung Toilet Flush Operation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The instructions for the Roca Flush operation quotes the the flush rates 6/3 lts/min and 4.5/3 lts/min not sure what the 4.5/3 and 6/3 means other than one is big flush and one is small flush selected by the two available buttons on the flush plate. My question is that I assume one press of the appropriate button on the flush plate delivers a set amount of water flush. Mine was installed by a Professional Bathroom Fitter but the operation of the flushes is that either button only flushes whilst the button is pressed and once released the flush stops. This may be correct but I assume the flush should be a measure volume for each press. I have read various instructions on this and I think that the operation of mine is incorrect and the Flush Plate buttons are not operating the Cistern buttons correctly or far enough for the 'Flapper'(what ever that is) to be fully pressed. If I am correct in this assumption, can the press depth be adjusted and if so is the Flush plate simply pulled off the wall and some adjustment screw mechanism available to adjust the depth of the Push rod.

Sponsored Links
Is it a pneumatic operated flush valve, if so the tube behind the button may not be air tight, so releasing the button breaks the partial vacuum created instead of maintaining it.

Blup

I have no idea if it is Pneumatic or not, I thought is was mechanical, how do you remove the flush plate, is it just a pull push fit??

Take the flush plate off (generally push up at the bottom and pull away from the wall) and adjust the plastic rods. My roca is quite sensitive and needs care to find the sweet spot between water running in the pan and it not fully flushing when pressed.

Sponsored Links
Hi cdbe, removed the Flush plate and directly pressed the cistern buttons on the wall unit and the flush still does not operate as I thought it would. In order to get a full flush I still have to hold the button on the cistern continuously. The flush operating rod adjustment therefore does not make any difference to the flush action. Any Clues??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back