roll top bath waste fitting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys i am just about to install a cambridge roll top bath with a pop up waste but when i done a dry run at fitting it the threads are too short on the pop up to reach the waste pipe beloweven when i take off the top washer ( between bath and pop up ) it only catches by about one or two threads which is not enough can i buy an extended top piece with a longer thread as presently the thread lenght is 20mm with no washers 15mm with washers fitted but acrylic bath is about 12mm thick so not much to tighten

Sponsored Links
glad to hear that as ithought i would have to buy a special waste for this bath as the waste i have i got off flea bay

Sponsored Links
not really the roll top bath is nearly 13mm thick and even some at plumbers merchants wont go that far through but im still looking for an extended top piece if you can point me in a direction id be most gratefull

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back