Roma gypies

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Roma gypsies getting kicked out of france,
Why doesn't the UK do the same.
Before anyone cries racist, have a good look at how these people
Live.
A 9 to 5 lifestyle is anathema to them, they prefer to lead a predatory anti social lifestyle and laughingly refer to it as their culture.
These Roma have recently been convicted of a multli million pound housing benefit fraud in london,
Yet we wont deport them,France is deporting the Roma because of their behavior and not their race.

Sponsored Links
Roma gypsies getting kicked out of france,
Why doesn't the UK do the same.
Before anyone cries racist, have a good look at how these people
Live.
A 9 to 5 lifestyle is anathema to them, they prefer to lead a predatory anti social lifestyle and laughingly refer to it as their culture.
These Roma have recently been convicted of a multli million pound housing benefit fraud in london,
Yet we wont deport them,France is deporting the Roma because of their behavior and not their race.

Unfortunately we have the Human Rights Act and to many (loud mouthed) Liberals

London has just made it onto the top ten of pick pocket capitals. Still behind Rome and Barcelona though. Hang on! Aren't they Roma strongholds? Good old Brits - stupid to the end. That's what comes from selecting our politicians from Public School stock - they are clueless.

Can't we export our own indigenous benefits lifestyle scum, who are sucking the country dry, first?

There's a lot more of them... ;)

Sponsored Links
At least their forefathers paid in to Bank UK - what have the Roma paid in?

Can't we export our own indigenous benefits lifestyle scum, who are sucking the country dry, first?

There's a lot more of them... ;)

At least some of the indigenous, benefits lifestyle scum, you speak of, have paid something into the system.
I see on the news today that unemployment has fallen, but, and it's a big BUT,,,, The amount of people registering for unemployment benefit has actually risen.
How do these people produce figures like that??

At least some of the indigenous, benefits lifestyle scum, you speak of, have paid something into the system.
maybe some have, but them maybe some Roma have done the same too...

I see on the news today that unemployment has fallen, but, and it's a big BUT,,,, The amount of people registering for unemployment benefit has actually risen.
How do these people produce figures like that??
The figure you really need to look at is those classed as 'economically inactive'....that's been rising for years!

have paid something into the system.
but them maybe some Roma have done the same too...

FFS the biggest load of b*****s' we've ever had from you :LOL:

Nothing like blind prejudice is there...;)

I would normally recommend you just bend over to see the biggest load of b*llocks around, but then you wouldn't be able to see them would you... :LOL:

:eek: Must be something wrong with my mirror :cry:

:eek: Must be something wrong with my mirror :cry:
probably obscured with b*llshit... ;)

I don't think so, my wife won't allow it in the house ;)
tell her she must be slacking... :D

may I recommend....
th_BULLSHIT-O-METER.gif

Sponsored Links
Back