Romania after Brexit.

D

durhamplumber

Romania is currently looking for miserable,downbeat people who think Brexit is a crap idea and will be akin to UK economics falling off a cliff.Ideally you will sit around in small groups,bemoaning those lieing scheming thick brexiteers who robbed your kids of their inter-rail cards,European travel,European flights,data roaming,bmw cars,etc etc,the list is endless,(in your head).
So,all you pessimist remoaners,sod off to Romania,mix with the locals,and live happily ever after with your EU pals.(If you can remember how to be happy)!

Sponsored Links
Romania :LOL: there. Is s bloke around here who did or does run some type of charity around here were he organised groups if plumbers and builders to go out there and plumb out orphanages and other such places manus donate goods and equipment ect tradesman had to pay there own way out there perhaps noseall would volunteer he may be able to go on the piste there ?

Sponsored Links
Blimey I wonder what happens at an Eu get together when the Romanian delegation turns up ?

Dare say every thing has to be nailed down in the hotel mind u they probably turn up with a tool kit and unscrew the bathroom fittings :LOL:

Roll the carpets up ect :LOL:

They have been flogging us horse meat dressed up as prime beef for years ?

Horse meat burgers and pies :LOL:

Ive never tried horsemeat (knowingly). Whats it like.

Not all, French cuisine is delicious, so it may not be nice.

I tried andouille sausage (speciality of Bretagne) once, yuk!

Ive never tried horsemeat (knowingly). Whats it like.
Very nice, and very low fat content.
A slightly sweet tasting beef is the best way I can describe it.
Varies between the older animal (dark but tender) and the foal (lighter but tougher).
However the best way to eat it (imo) is when it has been lightly smoked.

Nothing wrong with horse meat for eating.

Like any other meat it can range from good to bad.

The only issue is its labelling. Claiming it is something else.

You and they would say that though, wouldn't you.
Well, I don't know why I would say it, do you?

If it is not true, then the processors are guilty.

If it is true, then the processors can't tell the difference.

I remember a clip on the news at the time. A Romanian slaughter house was asked if they had been supplying horsemeat and he replied "Yes, that's what we do". Pan out to show picture of horse on building.

Sponsored Links
Back