ronseal 5 yr woodstain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please could someone tell me if Ronseal woodstain can be applied with a sprayer, I know that it may need to be thinned down (and apparently it can), but I cant find anywhere that says it can be applied with a sprayer.
I need to paint my Summer House, and 2 sides are impossible to get to with a brush. In the past I have done it with a small roller on an extension pole, but this is very very back breaking and awkward, as you have to do it on an angle, which results in the paint not being able to be applied properly.
The sprayer I have is a universal one that I bought from screwfix a few weeks ago.

thanks

Sponsored Links
Yes you can spray it but make sure you thin it down first, and as it has to be thinned, you will need to do extra coats.

thanks very much for that....ive already struggled and done 2 coats by roller, but as it was such hard work didn't fancy doing it like that again :)

you are the first person that has replied to me, so thankyou very much for that....I can now get on and get it finished :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back