roof ladders over ridge finials

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it easy/possible to get roof ladders over a ridge with decorative finials?

Sponsored Links
No! the ladder will not sit over the finials and will break or dislodge them.

The voice of experience here, i did it about 10yrs ago and came down about 20 feet breaking my ankle :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the response, it is a roof that needs cleaning. I think I will give it a miss. I would love to use scaffolding for these jobs but with the cost I would never get the work.

Thanks for the response, it is a roof that needs cleaning. I think I will give it a miss. I would love to use scaffolding for these jobs but with the cost I would never get the work.

Cherrypicker?

Cherrypicker?

Same issue, the cost just makes my quotes too high. Too many people dont care about safety for them or the roof and will just go ahead regardless.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back