room thermo/programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help please. :cry: when i press hot water on danfoss fp715 programmer the boiler fires up and all is well in the world but when i press central heating the light comes on but boiler isnt getting message to fire up thus we are freezing in margate, i bought room thermo recently but thats not fault i think its the wiring between the two but have no idea how it works .http://www.thermsaver.co.uk/heating_controls/update_or_replace.html
this site tells me my programmer was compatible with last one glow worm mastermind and have checked simple things like room thermo up to 40 degrees and reset button on programmer .

So please any tips to check i'll be grateful for

Sponsored Links
What cable cores/colours do you have at the room thermostat??

I expect you have wired this incorrectly.

Any chance of a photo??

If you can't post a pic, ask, and someone will tell you hoW!

have no idea how to put photos on here so put them in this kodak folder

[/img]http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/Share...a blue wire in 3 thanks for any help[/img]

Sponsored Links
What make of stat is it??

Or do you have a link to online supplier......sorry, think you do in the first post....

room stat is a Sunvic old one was honeywell so don't know if i had to change wiring but wasn't working with last one though suspect stat was ok something went around same time as bled radiators and unblocked a pipe heating worked fine after but soon just didn't work anymore but i don't want to confuse issue as hot waters fine it s just pressing heating does not fire up boiler and is electrical i suspectt your right about wrong wiring on stat i tried a few combinations like changing black and blue round but it blew fuse in plug.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back