Rotex A1 Boiler BG24i/40i

Hp1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have to service a Rotex A1 boiler shortly. I have downloaded the manual from Rotex but this is not very informative.

If any one has serviced one of these German boiler I would be grateful if they could give me any tips. How and where do you carry out a flue gas analysis on this boiler (is there access points in the flue as per normal). The manual mentions a chapter on maintenance/cleaning, Is this all that is required on this model.

Many Thanks

Harry (Corgi Registered)

Sponsored Links
Rotex A1 is a nice modern pre mix burner condensing boiler.

You should have no problems but make sure that your flue gas analyser battery is charged up before you go out.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your reply. Have you worked on one of these boilers? Does it have flue gas analysis points on the flue outlet in the vicinity of the boiler (the manual does not give much away).

Once again thank you for your help.

Harry

There are so few in the UK and they are so reliable that I have not had the pleasure of working on one yet.

They are quality products and I am sure you will find it has suitable test points.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Hi Tony,

Serviced the Rotex A1 BG25i boiler. It was a pleasure to work on, very well designed.

There is a Flue Gas Analyser point on the flue elbow under the boiler. however my Telegan analyser probe would not go in deep enough to obtain a reading. In the end I had to place the flue analyer at the flue outlet.

Once again thanks for your help (the Rotex technical guy was also very helpful). It is good that engineers with as much experience as yourself are prepared to help other that are still gaining experience.

Harry

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back