Rothenberger Plumb Freeze Eco

D

DeltaT2

Has anyone bought one of these pipe Freezing Machines? Are they any good?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
A mates got one. 1st one was faulty.

Can borrow it any time, but to date not needed it.

He did mention 22mm can be hit and miss, and the display does not always show temp low enough to freeze pipe.
twit probably trying to freeze hot heating pipes :rolleyes:

At the moment im still unsure wether it would be a good tool to buy.

Has anyone bought one of these pipe Freezing Machines? Are they any good?
Thanks

Save your money . 1st one i got was faulty , let me down big time . Replaced for a second one , Is going back as soon as i get time to drop it off. If it worked , It would be great for the work i do .I was working in an old house 16 rads remove and replace one rad .Had to drain down the system after making a fool off myself with this feck of a thing.I hire and use freeze kits regulary so i know how they work.Have tested this unit on 3/4" and 1/2" pipes at home just to be sure on 1m lenghts of pipe , after watching it go from 4 deg to -2 for 20min i could see only one side of one of the clamps trying to freeze.It could be a faulty batch .I do buy allot of rothenberger stuff and don't fault the brand in any way .But this unit has been an embarrassment to me and cost me time/money.I would hold out and buy one of there rofrost turbo as i know they work and have a larger pipe size range.

Looks cheap and cheerful.
I'll stick with a freezmaster better quality.

Sponsored Links
We normally use Jetfreeze kit with Co2 Pub cylinders inverted, but it's not so handy & a bit of a fart around. There has been reports of the Freezmaster stuff needing re-gassed as their connects etc are poor?
What Freezmaster kit do you have Seco?
Thanks to everyone for taking the time.

what rothenberger dont tell anyone and it isnt in the manual is that below the digital panel is an air vent which needs topping up with water

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back