Rough price

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can any one please give me guide price re plaster a room 1960 X 5520
ceiling needs over boarding walls skimming over ?? house is 1920 's if interested in quoting it;s in wolverhampton

Sponsored Links
Hes right, £300 ish, 2 days plus materials. Depending on who you get, get a few quotes, it could go from £300 up to £700 maybe more.

On plasterer 2 days, depending what he charges a day, or two for one day, same aplies....

If the prices are like your local team the prices should be going DOWN :D

Hes right, £300 ish, 2 days plus materials. Depending on who you get, get a few quotes, it could go from £300 up to £700 maybe more.

On plasterer 2 days, depending what he charges a day, or two for one day, same aplies....

If the prices are like your local team the prices should be going DOWN :D

down they should be sold to the french they can't play footballs but the foods good

Sponsored Links
You's are far too cheap!

£150 to £200 a shift is the going rate for a spread in these times of austerity round them here parts.

Lucky if you get that as well...

Maybe the recession aint reached the Kingdom of fife yet :p

150 - 200?

ive given up on that and just work it out on say £130 for me plus materials. Theres so many people undercutting tradesman, what can we do? If I can charge more i will, but id rather have the work. If i ended up doing lads of work, but could do it in a day, id charge more.

Someoe has quoted on jobs ive been on £100 for a room--what are WE ment to do.

If the room was not massive, id charge £300ish and then do it in a day, even if its a long day.

Maybe i need to go to fife, need any spreads for a week or two....

Yous can stay away from here!
I never charge per day rate, always by the m2 unless its a small job or that.
The moneys there if you are prepared to work hard for it. For example doing a job this week. 4 days work(3 if the rooms were empty) and walking away with over 1500 profit. Then back on site after thats finished

Right lads nearly £400 nicker a day up in Fife lets go. :mrgreen:

All my bags are packed and i'm ready to go.... ;)

alastair ill pick you up on the way....! ill pay for the fuel...few weeks up there and i could retire!!!! :D

I paid £80 for a ceiling (mix of going over artex, and new PB on the skeling) which I thought was a good price. Local bloke, does a bit of this and a bit of that, but madea really good job of it. I provided materals and a ladder, he did the rest.

Daniel

doing a job this week. 4 days work(3 if the rooms were empty) and walking away with over 1500 profit.

Remember guys, this is an internet forum where you take comments like these with a pinch of salt. Seeing is believing. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back