Rough price

Sponsored Links
doing a job this week. 4 days work(3 if the rooms were empty) and walking away with over 1500 profit.

Remember guys, this is an internet forum where you take comments like these with a pinch of salt. Seeing is believing. :rolleyes:
Lol what?
I don't need to prove what I earn and certainly aint bragging. Everyone has different rates And know what they are happy with. As said before if the money's still there to be made, you've just gotta look that little bit harder and be prepared to punish your body

doing a job this week. 4 days work(3 if the rooms were empty) and walking away with over 1500 profit.

Remember guys, this is an internet forum where you take comments like these with a pinch of salt. Seeing is believing. :rolleyes:

Yeah agree with you there!.

The highlands and especially the islands the further north you go can command higher rates due to being so isolated or ferry costs etc.
But Fife is neither isolated nor an island the last time i looked
:LOL:
Maybe the fella got lucky!:cool:

and all I wanted was a guide price to have the kitchen plastered. LOL

£1500 in 4 days !!!! , the trains from all points south are now full of eastern Europeans . with a Plasters trowel . charging £150 a room

Sponsored Links
I don't need to prove what I earn and certainly aint bragging.

Nobody's asking you to prove what you say earnt, (£1500) in "4 days" DM, hmm,,, it's just the fact that at the moment i don't/wont believe what you say,,, so tell us. How many square metres overall are we talking about here then? How much do you charge per square metre? Will you have someone mixing/helping for you? How much will you pay them? Is this all onto p/board. How much would the materials have cost? ,,, and then "over £1,500 profit" at the end?? hmmm??

Nobody's asking you to prove what you say earnt, (£1500) in "4 days" DM, hmm,,, it's just the fact that at the moment i don't/wont believe what you say,,, so tell us. How many square metres overall are we talking about here then? How much do you charge per square metre? Will you have someone mixing/helping for you? How much will you pay them? Is this all onto p/board. How much would the materials have cost? ,,, and then "over £1,500 profit" at the end?? hmmm??

Knew I should of kept my mouth shut as I hate talking Bout money to anyone but for your benefit I will let u in on this.
160m2 mostly artex ceilings at a cost of £1645+ vat.
5 bag bonding and 20 bag muti
Few rolls of polythene
Pva
So mats costing around about 160 (give or take)
Just there on my Todd so mixing myself and the joiner/builder is cleaning/ hoovering at the back of me.

Happy now? I certainly am(or will be come payday)

and all I wanted was a guide price to have the kitchen plastered. LOL

£1500 in 4 days !!!! , the trains from all points south are now full of eastern Europeans . with a Plasters trowel . charging £150 a room
Did u get it priced then?

Knew I should of kept my mouth shut as I hate talking Bout money to anyone but for your benefit I will let u in on this.
Few rolls of polythene
Pva
Just there on my Todd so mixing myself and the joiner/builder is cleaning/ hoovering at the back of me.

good luck to you mate, if you can get it like that brilliant. Dnt worry about proving yourself to other people!

Few rolls of polythene
Pva

good luck to you mate, if you can get it like that brilliant. Dnt worry about proving yourself to other people!

Thanx mate, i know i dont need to prove myself but not wanting to be made to look like someone who is lying,or worse bragging. All i was trying to point out was that it is up to you, what you are prepared to work for and there is money still there. A lot of my work has been repeat customers so i cant be too expensive!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back