Rule off?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The mare the merrier,,, :LOL:

Straight from the "horse's " mouth... ;)

Hi rc ,how's things?

Hiya mucca,,, i'm fine thanks, ploddin' away,,,, how's yourself?

Not too bad just catchin' up on a few jobs on my own house. Have got a job renovating a listed building coming up, should take me through six months or more ;)

Sounds good that Roy,,, all plastering, or other work too?

Yes rc, there's alot of different work to do and a lot of plastering, I am probably going around the job over the weekend with the guy who owns it. We will be working together as he is a manufacturing joiner,(he's got his own work shop) where he makes doors, windows, stairs, and anything else out of wood. So he is a handy lad as well. We are both tying up a few loose ends before we get stuck in to it... I will take a few photos and post them in an album...

glad you boys are doing ok! glad this place has been running smoothly without me while i've been away! :LOL:

good to be back!!

Good lad TM,,,, my wife's outside right now sunning herself in our back garden,,,, a beautiful evening.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back