RWB9 Programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having just acquired a new Siemens (Landis) RWB9 programmer to replace what can only be described as the original grandfather of heating timers, is there a way to set it work just as 7 day timer, rather than the 5/2 set-up it describes in the user sheet ??

Sponsored Links
You set up the little dip switches on the back. IIRC it comes with 3 little user booklets each describing the different ways of setting up.

I'm intrigued by the use of the word "accuired". I take it you got these booklets with it.

i was given it brand new from a friend who is a plumber, but i've only got 2 booklets, so still unsure which dip switch to set to give me a 7 day set-up. I've got the main wiring diagram sheet and a second sheet with setting instructions inc. how to set the dip switches for 2-3 on/off's per day and gravity feed HW etc.
Any help would be appreciated on just the 7 day set-up :)

I will try & find out for you tommorow.

By the 7 day set-up do you mean the same time every day or different times on different days?

Sponsored Links
yeah, i'd like the same times every day, but then again i guess it's no different really than just having the 5 and 2 parts set to the same times for each day.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back