S1850 shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all i have been to the previous posts to make sure my problem has not been covered i cant see that it has been, ok here is the setup.
I have just installed the ts1850 shower the tank is about 1.8 meter above the shower head, before i connected to the shower i run both hot and cold over the bath and got a fair amount of pressure from both but when i connected to the shower body and turned it on the pressure is rather bad, i have not installed any of the restricters and have only put in the filters,
inside the eblows that conect the the pipes to the shower body are two plastic fittings i assume these are non return valves so

1 can they be removed if so how do you get the sods out

2 what other reason might there be for the pressure droping as it gose through the body

3 i have tried to run without shower head but it is stiil low pressure coming from the hose

Can anybody please give me some help

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Ok sorted it, having read other posts from other thermostatic showers i now know i need a pump as i have not got enough head there is only 2 meters from under side of cws tank to shower body, and 1.6 meters to shower head.

Ok time to find more money i have not got

Ok as per my other post the shower is a little out of my price range, i have about 1.5 meters of 15mm pipe coming from the 28mm cwds and 2 meters of 15mm from the hot water supply would it help if i replaced the 15 mm with 22mm tube

Thanks for any help you might offer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back