S9 Concealed Dual Control Shower Valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all, just after a bit of advice on how to repair an S9 Concealed Dual Control Shower Valve. The one I have is dripping out of the shower head, but because its concealed and all pipework is tiled in, I don't have any idea how to repair this. I am guessing its a worn washer, but how do you get to the washers?!!! heeeelp!!!

Sponsored Links
Anyone? With all the professional plumbers here, surely soneone has come across this problem before?

I take it you don't have the installation instructions anymore?

You'll need to remove the tap shrouds, there will either be a grub screw access on the bottom of the shroud or the bar on the shroud should unscrew that will give access to the grub screw that holds the shroud on. Once the shrouds are removed the plate should come free giving access to the control valves. Turning off the water you want to remove the tap that controls the water flow, top one I'd guess, and that'll give you access to the valve internals.

Not having worked on one of these I cannot say if it's a ceramic valve or not. If so your trouble may be in finding a replacement.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back