sabre 35he no hot water or heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
please help!!

My sabre 35he is about 2 years old, all has been fine.

Did dishes tonight at about 8 lots of hot water, came to bed at 11 not hot water but boiler making firing up noise as it nomally does when hot water tap goes on.

Tried to put heating on to see if that would give it a kick start, again made noise as if it was workin - cold radiators. Dial set on front of boiler for heat and hot water, hot water temp turned round as high as possible.

Hope someone can help, really cant afford a plumber this month - but cant live without hot water!

Emma

Sponsored Links
Emma, there is a green light of the front panel. It blinks once every 5 seconds when boile not in use, once every half second when you make a demand on the boiler and goes steady when burner is on.

Make sure pressure is between 1.25 and 1.5 and post what the light is doing.

By the way, you may not be able to afford a plumber, but it is not a plumber you need as it is a boiler problem. You need a heating man (or a woman)

pressure is at 1.5 and the green light in blinking - have timed and its every 5 seconds so that sems fine and every 2 seconds ish when i put the hot water tap on (that gives me cold)

Hope you have some ideas!

Thanks!!

Emma

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back