Safestyle uk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
They came round today as I asked for a quote for a composite door, there was no hard pressure selling, I found a product I liked, went through all the options and finance etc and had the usual "today only price" bs im used to now

I told them I'd think about it and then asked for discounted price when a manager called me, he offered me s much better price than 2 other local companies for what I want

They all seem decent but reading some comments about then and hearing they were on watchdog sometime ago leaves me about worried, any good experiences with them?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Their composite doors are ****, the outer frames are duraflex which you need to steer clear of, don't do it, find a local regional installer who doesn't spend millions on advertising and who can't afford bad review.

You say there was no hard sell but I'd say a 'today only price' is just that and when a manager rings you and betters the price further well we know its just another salesman in cahoots with the first one, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours next week sort of thing, its more hard sell, if they can afford to start knocking money off at the stroke of pen just like that then how big are their margins?

What you want is the best price first off no bullshit tomorrow it'll be dearer blah blah blah, walk away and when you do just google 'safe glaze uk' and see how closely linked to safe style uk they are, you'll be glad you walked away, by the way safe glaze is gone and they've left a trail of destruction behind them

Last edited:
Yup, get a local guy.

He will supply all the big name upvc makes, the difference will be he will price, survey and install.

No salesman commission, no carp salesman/surveyor to get the sizes wrong, no installers on piece rate.

Thanks, their lack of knowing who said what and then going back on their quote out me off in the end anyway, maybe I just dodged a bullet, thanks

Sponsored Links
Definitely dodged!
Avoid the big company's like the plague, I assume your a bricky from the name? If so you should know the crap work most large company's turn out.
Always go local, A door you can go and knock on when/if something goes wrong or needs adjusting.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back