salus rt300rf

T

tcb973

Hi,

I'm new and have a question about my newly fitted salus rt300rf - fitted to a sime friendly format 80e.

The receiver and thermostat seem to be speaking to each other. If i turn the room thermostat down the boiler switches off which is ok.

Problem is the receiver light (green) comes on and the boiler fires up when the room is above the required temp - so the thermostat flame indicator is not on, but the boiler is burning?

Why would that happen - surely the boiler should not come on if the room is above the required temp?

the built in boiler thermostat is turned up full as the plumber told me to - does this indicate that the boiler is being controlled by the inbuilt thermostat rather than the salus?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sam

Sponsored Links
managed to get it sorted.

over whelmed by all the advice and help

cheers bunch of ________________ (fill in the blanks)

Its not our fault your a w.....r that cant wire a f.....g room stat.(feel free to fill in the blanks)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back