Salus RT500 Programmable Thermostst

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I intend to reolace the RT 500 with a Salus RT500 RF thermostat. Will I be able to simply replace the RT 500 with the Receiver for the RT500 RF or are there other procedures to follow ?. Help and advice will be appreciated. JES.

Sponsored Links
This is the worse programmable stat I have ever fitted, totally unreliable. Of the two I have fitted both have been replaced within 18 months. My old boss used them for a while and had he same experience of them

The Salus RF programmable thermostats seem to get a lot of bad press but I’ve had one for over 3 years & it’s worked faultlessly & has been totally reliable. I think many of the problems arise from incorrect installation & a failure to understand how to programme them correctly.

Sponsored Links
The Salus RF programmable thermostats seem to get a lot of bad press but I’ve had one for over 3 years & it’s worked faultlessly & has been totally reliable. I think many of the problems arise from incorrect installation & a failure to understand how to programme them correctly.

Glad you had the one that worked.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back