Salus RT500RF Room stat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Our plumber recommended/fitted this on his last visit. He is brilliant, so we never questioned that - but to be fair, we didn't make him aware of our unusual GREEN requirements - in the form of an AMAZON PARROT - who really does not appreciate the factory setting of 14C. I have learned to programme the unit OK (via videos galore & deciphering usual minute print). SO! With winter on the way, can anyone tell us if it's possible to change the FACTORY SETTING (ideally to the 19C we currently change it to manually every night at bedtime) Thanks!

Sponsored Links
The factory default settings are:

Capture.JPG

14 degrees is the minimum setting and is usually used to represent 'off' ie homes don't normally get that cold so the heating doesn't come on.

You have to program the thermostat to your personal requirements and set the temperature you want and the time that you want it. I think the normal operating range is selectable from 14 to 35 degrees. (with 5 degrees optional frost protection)

So you can program it to give you 19 degrees whenever you want. Then you won't have to change it manually.

Thanks so much for the link. I so miss old fashioned, understandable stats! Will tackle that as soon ASAP.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back