Salus RT500RF Thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I am having problems with my Salus RT500RF thermostat. It is not connecting to my boiler to turn the radiators on, even though it shows the boiler "on" icon on the front of the stat. My boiler is working fine with the burner turning on when using the hot water.

I have reset the programs on the thermostat and that it not working. Someone told me that this brand is not good. THis has happened to me a few months back and after I reset it, it seemed to start working again. However that's not the case this time.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that! What's bonding? Unfortunately no manuel and can't find anything on web.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hey thanks for that. Yeap---wasn't that hard to find. I;ve called their tech support line and all check-lists ok. They think it's either loose wires or purhaps just a lemon. Since I"ve looked and can't figure out if loose wires are not, no surprises there, I"ll just have to bundle up until someone arrives tomorrow to fix it!

txs for your help!

I had one of these that did that, I ended up having to bin 4 jumpers 2,3,4 and 5 on the room stat so it only had one left and then alter the dip switches on the wired side to; #1 up, 2,3,4 and 5 down. After a quick reset it started working perfectly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back