Salute to a true Patriot James Dyson

No comments from the Boris has failed brigade on the chart then?

Sponsored Links
Give me one example of anything that has gone up in price since Brexit, that has been sold on a Saturday morning, form the corner 8-till-8 shop by Mr Jones jnr. to Miss Smith from next door by using a non-contact credit card, that has affected me personally.
:rolleyes:

There was an urgent need to save lives. Boris sorted it. Well done Boris.
Are you sure?
upload_2021-4-22_9-27-40.png

And BTW, Dyson couldn't have made ventilators that would not have been up to spec, as they need a special type of ventilator when used for prolonged periods.

Cases per million & deaths per million make rather interesting reading.
Boris out! Boris out!
As in lowest in that sample equal only with Portugal. 2 deaths per million if anyone can't be bothered to read the chart. Also amazing that Portugal is doing that well.

I find it amazing that at the time Boris was having the discussions with James Dyson, we thought that large numbers of ventilators were key to saving thousands of lives. As a country, we were moving heaven and earth to find ways of making ventilators in large numbers. My own company invested significant amounts to time in looking at what we could do to help.

Dyson at the time was a route to large numbers of ventilators. If tax was an obstacle to bringing engineers to the UK to develop and manufacture these life saving devices, then Boris was absolutely right to offer tax breaks. Making that decision quickly and decisively would have been critical.

I find it amazing how short some people's memories are, and how it is so easy to be critically blinkered after the event. I suspect that most people acknowledge the reality of the situation, but are just using the opportunity for cheap political point scoring.

Sponsored Links

Unfortunately we are not doing well in the metric that matters - total deaths. The whole purpose was to reduce deaths - so on that most important and crucial metric he has failed.

Deaths per million G. You are wrong on so many levels.
Lower. Bang on about Portugal. Up the Algarve!

So it's per capita then, so total deaths don't matter - tell that to the 150k dead and their loved ones. Spoken like a true death cultist.

The only thing Bojo hasnt failed on is tax breaks for the rich and contracts for Tories.

At the time of national crisis is when you hold to your principles as they are tested to breaking point. But for Tories it seems just a convenient opportunity to feather the nests of their friends and family. Greed and corruption is good.

At the time of national crisis is when you hold to your principles as they are tested to breaking point. But for Tories it seems just a convenient opportunity to feather the nests of their friends and family. Greed and corruption is good.
How is removing obstacles for a company to bring engineers to the UK to produce what was perceived to be critical, life saving equipment interpreted to be feathering the nests of Tory friends and families?

How is removing obstacles for a company to bring engineers to the UK to produce what was perceived to be critical, life saving equipment interpreted to be feathering the nests of Tory friends and families?

Why did they need the tax breaks?

G. Last time I looked, there were at least 10 countries with a higher death toll per million of population than us. I expect that will double within the next month.
But hey, let’s not let facts get in the way of your lies, eh.
Could you find EU countries that are doing better than us going by latest trends? Do compile a list please.

If an English national working in Singapore works for more than 7 days in the Uk, they then become liable for paying that entire years tax to the UK. That’s why.

Yeah, we’re doing really badly. Lol

I think you know taking a snapshot of the last 7 days is not telling the whole picture.

perhaps you might want to post some death rate stats

Sponsored Links
Back