Salute to a true Patriot James Dyson

Our testing rate is amongst the highest in the world
And UK has amongst the highest death rate in the world and the greatest economic damage.

But hey we do millions of tests in private labs owned by Tories and mates.....loads a money.

Sponsored Links
There is 11 countries higher in Europe alone. (Soon to be doubled judging by the current rates) We are opening, others are shutting down even more.

Actually, whilst we are talking figures..... amazing fact, little ol Hong Kong is currently declaring the same amount of new cases (weekly) as the whole of China!!! Someone is lying..........

Sponsored Links
That’s true Notch, but better to be going in the right direction than the wrong direction.
The only way is up baby!

DBE48C51-2630-4834-A41A-70E91014B693.png

I beg to differ

So it appears it's a non story blown up by the media....

There's a surprise..

That's interesting.

What do you think media said that was wrong?

Does Dyson deny that he has the Prime Minister's number, and called him up, as a chum?

And that Johnson said he'd "fix" the tax system to help his chum? Because he's the boss and can fix whatever he wants? And said he could do it because "I'm the First Lord of the Treasury?"

The point is, does anyone who's not one of the "chumocracy" get help and favours fixed by the Prime Minister? Or do the rest of us have to wait our turn and get what we're given? When did you last hear of the UK tax system being tweaked, under the counter, in a couple of days, to help a buddy?

I guess any lying, cheating, dishonest crook willing to lie to the Queen and illegally close down Parliament to rule unchecked, has no bounds of proper behaviour.

That's Johnson for you.

Unfit for Office.

The article exonerates (ahem - Singapore based) Dyson - not Bozza and makes the story even more astonishing. Also, someone has doodled a pair of joke glasses onto Dyson's image.

He still employs 4000 people in this country, hasn't claimed furlough payments or support and waived the £20 million of resources ploughed into the ventilators.
His donations to political parties amounts to about 8 hundred quid and that's split between Labour and Conservative.
He doesn't sound like a major donor looking for tax breaks, sounds like a decent bloke,

He still employs 4000 people in this country, hasn't claimed furlough payments or support and waived the £20 million of resources ploughed into the ventilators.
His donations to political parties amounts to about 8 hundred quid and that's split between Labour and Conservative.
He doesn't sound like a major donor looking for tax breaks, sounds like a decent bloke,
Exactly. You did read my post? It didn't stop Bozza grovelling and promising him the earth. He saw a rich industrialist and flat that needs a hideous and expensive makeover. He was looking for another chum, to add to his list, obvs.

Sponsored Links
Back