Samsung American style fridge freeze Ice dispenser

DTR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
The flap on my ice dispenser is not closing correctly, it closes most of the way then I have to push it slightly again for it to close completely. Has anyone got a quick fix for this problem?
Thanks DTR

Sponsored Links
At the very least you need to post a model number. Remove the fruit & veg trays in the fridge & look for a nameplate sticker on one of the sides.

Hi,
The model No is RS21DCNS

The control panel is built into the same module on the door and the manual states it says it is the Control Panel (With Dispenser)
This is all the info I can find, The module does not have its own Model No by what I can see.

Thanks DTR

I looked everywhere for service info on this particular model & drew a complete blank...sorry. Surely it can't be worth the expense of changing the whole module out for the sake of a few ice cubes. Afraid it looks like you may have to console yourself with a good old ice-cube tray :cry:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back