Samsung EcoBubble stops at 35 minutes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Samsung ecobubble washer keeps stopping during its first cycle with 35 minutes on the display, or occasionally 5E.

Last night whilst it was stuck at 35 min I drained some water out of the drum using the tube on the filter housing, as the water level dropped the machine started spinning and the drain pump started up with the machine going on to complete all the rest of the cycle and finish the wash without issue.

My initial thoughts were this was a drain pump problem however once the level had dropped the drain pump worked just fine, lots of people on the internet speak of board issues with these washers but this doesn't seem to match their symptoms.

Just thought I would post here just in case anyone had had a previous experience of this fault, or find out if it's time for it to go in the scrap pile.

Any help gratefully accepted.

Paul

Sponsored Links
Forgot to say I have already done the obvious and checked the filter and drain pipes etc ect for any obstructions.

Have you tried pulling out the machine and running it whilst ensuring the drain pipe has no kind of kink or bend in it at all? A straight angled run to the drain.

Basically giving the drain pump the best possible chance of running with as little chance of resistance in the pipe as possible.

Sponsored Links
Thank you, I got home and found a video of how to put it into test mode and the drain pump isn't working correctly its in pieces now over the kitchen floor and the circulation and drain pumps feel totally different to each other, one is definitely not right and hopefully going to be the root cause. Will get one ordered and see how it goes from there.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back