Samsung UE55JU6800K Bottom 4 LED Strips Not Working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hoping for some help as the bottom four LED strips on my Samsung UE55JU6800K TV are not working. I've replaced all of the LED strips for brand new ones and also swapped out the power supply for one that has been tested and it's still not fixed the issue. What else could be causing the issue? Could it be a faulty LED backlight interface?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yes they are the LED backlights connected to the TV...I've replaced them all but four strips are still not.lighting up..I've changed the power supply board also and still not working.

You may be better asking in a Samsung TV specific technical forum if one exists? Or ones dealing with AV products in particular?

You have, I presume, got the service manual downloaded and can read and understand it? and have the necessary test gear?

There are YouTube videos on that model, even - not that they seemed to show much?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back