Samsung washing machine fault code h2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help with this ?

Got a samsung washing machine showing fault H2 - can't find anything for this on the Internet

This happened after I ran the machine on a 90 hot wash to clean it throug - after seeing an engineer say to do it ob TV- doh ! S perhaps somethig to do with the heating element

The machine is only a couple of years old

Sponsored Links
It's a WF7604NAW

Itstarts off ok, fils up...then not long after it just stops and the display shows H2

Never heard of an H2 error on Samsung washers....sure it isn't "HE"?

Sponsored Links
Never heard of an H2 error on Samsung washers....sure it isn't "HE"?

Well it has been in the garage for the last few months so cant remember but that's wha is written on my pad

If it was HE2 do yo know what the fault would be ?

Why don't you just dig it out & test it...? It would save a lot of guesswork & "maybe's".
If it has been standing in the garage for months you may have more problems now than when you started.
HE or HE1 are typically heating issues....HE2 is a new one for me.

Can't help you with that.
Find two feeble men to help you...or call a service engineer ;)

I have just had an engineer out to fix this fault. The fault H2 is not on the samsung list but he has just fixed it. The fault was a burnt out cable on the heater probably caused by vibration loosening the wire and causing it to arc. The machine is now fixed

Hi,

I have just developed the exact same problem with my Samsung washing machine. Funnily enough I had it on a 95 degree wash yesterday too and now its showing the fault H2 - that is definately what its saying. It goes on and seems to work ok but stops working and flashes this fault after about 10 minutes. It does this on every setting except a 30 deg quickwash.

Could anyone give me any ideas how to fix this or if the op could tell me how much the engineer charged to fix hers!

Thanks

Hi,

I have just developed the exact same problem with my Samsung washing machine. Funnily enough I had it on a 95 degree wash yesterday too and now its showing the fault H2 - that is definately what its saying. It goes on and seems to work ok but stops working and flashes this fault after about 10 minutes. It does this on every setting except a 30 deg quickwash.

Could anyone give me any ideas how to fix this or if the op could tell me how much the engineer charged to fix hers!

Thanks

The above fault description fits my problem to a T. Altho my machine error code is HE1 rather than H2. According to Samsung HE1 or HE2 are "heater errors". My machine is 3 years old and cost me around £700 as it has 8kg drum. I will NEVER buy a Samsung product again! Overpriced and poor durability and virtually NO product support once you've bought.

Definitely the heater element , if the machine stops functioning at the time of water heating !
you can get someone to do a continuity test on the heater to be absolutely sure , with the POWER OFF , and all wires disconnected,

Did you have a power trip prior to the error code ?

£30 part and a 10mm nut , easy to do

Definitely the heater element , if the machine stops functioning at the time of water heating !
you can get someone to do a continuity test on the heater to be absolutely sure , with the POWER OFF , and all wires disconnected,

I have HE2 error after about 10 mins washing. A cold wash works fine. Where do you find the heater element to check if it is open circuit? I have searched and cannot find it! *redface*

I have HE2 error after about 10 mins washing. A cold wash works fine. Where do you find the heater element to check if it is open circuit? I have searched and cannot find it! *redface*

That's the down side> it's by the motor , you really need to turn the machine on its side or back , to access it comfortably , it sounds like the heater element , good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back