Sand Flex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I recently went on a course at a well known store, and was given a small piece of "gauze" for sanding down imperfections in plaster, which was not actually sold in that store :D I've tried to locate it on-line, but this was difficult as I had no name for it. My local diy store didn't stock it either but one of their suppliers was in and said they stock it as sand flex. They may drop some off for me, but I thought I would check it out on-line just in case, but I still found i am none the wiser. I know it comes in rolls, like sandpaper for hand sanders, and i can only describe it as a slightly 3d mesh, rather than flat.

Does anyone know what I am talking about, and under what other name I might locate it?

Thanks, Lizzie

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Never had to use it
chickens dont need sandpaper

? What you going on about now? you still going on about not taking up my offer?

:rolleyes:

Let's not mention all the qualifications you profess to have done, makes you wonder how you managed it all in such a short time.

City and Guilds, hey? Did my home work and you don't have what you say ;) Dream on son.

Never had to use it
chickens dont need sandpaper

Let's not mention all the qualifications you profess to have done, makes you wonder how you managed it all in such a short time.

City and Guilds, hey? Did my home work and you don't have what you say ;) Dream on son.
haha numnuts if you think i dont have those qualifications? then be brave and have a wager with me,
you havent the brains to do any homework ,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back