saniflo probs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a saniflo controling waste from an ensuite shower, basin and toilet, The problem is that the shower tray is not draining quick enough, after a few minutes in the shower the drain fills up.
toilet works all ok as does the sink unit, I've tried aqua vac to try sucking out any blockage, I wanted to try everything before I have to remove loads of tiles to get to the shower waste pipes...any ideas

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Thats what happens if you box in pipework!

The drain should slope downwards towards the Saniflo. Does yours go down and then up?

Have you tried the flexible drain cleaning wires?

Does someone have long hair?

Tony

Hi Tony
Yep the waste flows downwards, the shower is raised but I'm not sure if the waste pipe goes up again towards the saniflo unit, as I said and you commented on it's all bl_ _ dy boxed in..I'll try the flexi wire, although I can't feel much of a gap in the shower hole.. no long hair since the 60's !!

John h

Sponsored Links
Often the outlet grill can be removed by undoing a screw.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back