Sanitary ware suplliers Northern France / Western Holland

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Still recovering from the shock of checking out the sanitary ware prices here... luckily Belgian beer is helping soothe the pain ;)
Would be keen to know if anyone has any ideas for Sanitary ware suplliers Northern France / Western Holland with a showroom... no more than an hour an half drive from Brugge as my beloved remains to be convinced about the merits of the idea... strangely she is quite happy for us to drive back to the UK and buy stuff: though I think that this is because of the other shopping opportunities.
Cheers
Micky

Sponsored Links
And you are asking this question on a UK forum beacause?? :confused:

Why not google "Bricolarge.fr" - job done!! ;)

And you are asking this question on a UK forum beacause?? :confused:
Because I'm a Geordie living in Belgium who has as much knowledge of French plumbers merchants and DIY chains as your average Geordie... i.e. not a lot!
Why not google "Bricolarge.fr" - job done!! ;)
Just did and other than the the fact that they sell 'plumbing' their website doesn't tell me much more than that
:(

Sponsored Links
Brico Depot ?

Tony

Hi Tony we went there yesterday morning and the build quality on the shower cubicals didn't seem great. The toilets seemed fine so perhaps we might get one there...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back