Sarnafil Help (and warning)

Sponsored Links
My immediate thought on seeing it was poor workmanship so whilst I had had the boss of the contractor and the Sarna inspector on the roof I joined them and pointed out my concerns. They were dismissed and it was the sanctioning by Sarna that concerned me.

I am sure that under different circumstances Sarna can be properly fitted and dependable, I have been unlucky and the contractor and Sarna guy were obviously old mates so he would hardly be inclined to challenge.

Anyway, we live and learn!

Thanks all for your guidance.

Yes, unfortunately the Reps are far more dependent on the roofing contractors rather than end users or specifiers and despite claims of independence they always seem to side with the contractors. I've dealt with a few roofs with some absolutely horrific workmanship, yet the Reps have stood there and looked you in the eye and said its up to the standard required. Then they give me their business card ask me to give them a call when I want to specify their products again, it beggars belief!

Sponsored Links
Hello all im here in defence of sarnafil. I have been working in the single ply trade for over 15 years i have worked with many types of membrains and have found sarnafil to be the best. They have techs that go round to all jobs and make sure they are up to standered only then do you get a gaurentee. Bad workmanship is all i can say even is they welded it in the wet its not the membrains fault.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back