Sat dish but no Freesat

Sponsored Links
So the company did not send an engineer as booked, presumaably because I suggested I wouldn't pay their £75 call-out fee if the problem originated with their initial work.

Freesat was working again... till this evening. Now again showing 'no signal'.

I've found the 'signal strength' (100%) and 'signal quality' (100%), but despit this 'no signal'.

LNB power shows green (on) and DISEqC (whatever that is!) is off. Unicable (?) is off. If I turn it on, signal strength and quality go to 0%

So the company did not send an engineer as booked, presumaably because I suggested I wouldn't pay their £75 call-out fee if the problem originated with their initial work.

Nothing unfair there, and almost certainly something they have not done right, or a poor termination.

Sponsored Links
I'll try again tomorrow to get them out, but failing that will write and tell them I'm getting someone else and will send them the invoice.

If it was their fault I'll happily take it to court if they're not prepared to take responsibilioty.....
oops edit: signel strength and qua;ity now zero agaon....

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back