sauna wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a 4 kw heater in the sauna and the sauna is in the outside summer house how do i wire it from the house to the shed.

Sponsored Links
some armoured cable will probably be favorite, along with - glands, boxes, trips, switches.

How far do you estimate the cable run to be?

Sponsored Links
i have a 4 kw heater in the sauna and the sauna is in the outside summer house how do i wire it from the house to the shed.

You need the distance to work out the cable size and an electrician to install it.

Use a competent spark that is a member of one of the Part P schemes as this work is notifiable.
You'll find lots near you at
www.competentperson.co.uk

Do not cut corners on this. You have an environment where water and electricity come together half way down the garden.
There are lots of safety and regulatory issues involved. Do it with someone who knows what they are doing.

Use a competent spark that is a member of one of the Part P schemes as this work is notifiable.
You'll find lots near you at
www.competentperson.co.uk

Do not cut corners on this. You have an environment where water and electricity come together half way down the garden.
There are lots of safety and regulatory issues involved. Do it with someone who knows what they are doing.

What he said.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back