Saunier Duval F24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Saunier Duval F24 combi with an analogue timer. Apparently there is an electronic programmer kit available SD part A20087. Are these simple to exchange, and can anyone recommend a supplier for the kit.

Sponsored Links
It would be cheaper, better and give more facilities to fit a programmable thermostat.

Tony

Thanks for your response - that hadn't occurred to me. The main objective is to provide different settings for on/off on different days of the week. Can a programmable thermostat provide that?

Not only that but it can set different temperatures at different times of day.

Tony

Sponsored Links
trust me you dont want that built in clock! get an external jobbie or as agile has said a prog/stat.

So is it a case of unplugging the wiring for the existing timer and replace with the new one - is the wiring going to be the same? Or, is there any way I can make sure the wiring will be the same.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back