Programmer for Saunier Duval combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I've got a Saunier Duval f30e thermo classic and it has a very crappy heat setting timer which only allows me to set the heating to come on and off at 3 different times which to be honest is bad design and causes me to have a high heating bill due to being unable to intermittently switch the heating off and on.

I want to install a new programmer which will allow me to set numerous different timings on the boiler,ideally one which lets me switch it on and off every 15 mins and allows me to set the timer for 7 days.

Can anyone recommend a digitial timer which is suiitable for use on the saunier duval?

Many thanks

Naz

Sponsored Links
Normal control of a boiler is by a thermostat.

Switching on and off every 15 minutes is NOT a normal requirement and only something a mean landlord woud think of!

Three times periods per day is the normal facility and can be over ridden to manually turn the boiler on and off and suits 99% of the population!

Tony

Fair point i suppose. The house i'm in had no room thermostat. The guy was a bit of a cowboy builder and i think he tried to cut as many corners as possble. I'll get a room thermostat fitted along with a programmable timer. Have you got any you can recommend? and are these new wireless gizmo's any good?

Have you tried Cafe Khan on foleshill road? Their food comes highly recommended.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back