SAW BENCH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI CAN YOU BUY A BENCH TO TAKE A elec CIRCULAR SAW SO I CAN USE IT BY HAND OR ON THE BENCH, THANKS CHRIS

Sponsored Links
I believe Wolf Craft do one, I have seen it in Homebase. B&Q also do their own version. Try giving them a ring or visit

Id better not divulge how I taped the trigger down and clamped the circular saw handle in the Workmate.
Im still alive but if the H+S man had seen it he'd have killed me anyway.........

Sponsored Links
Yes breezer, but this poster wanted a saw bench which will hold a standard portible circular saw. Not an ordinary 720W saw bench.

i did say "or" and at £39.00 can't really argue (can you?)

I bet losbdog (origonal poster) has got one as that was his last post which was over 2 months ago

I've got one, its big and heavy and if anybody want to buy it they can have it for £50

Bas said:
I've got one, its big and heavy and if anybody want to buy it they can have it for £50

LOL Me too, though I managed to sell mine for almost as much as I paid for it. It seemed a good idea but they are just not upto to anything much more than a quarter inch and don't expect accuracy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back