Scaffold Tower or Scafold poles

The last tower I hired was 85 quid for a week. Same height as what you want. If you can't do that job in a week you shouldn't attempt it at all.

We live in UK Joe,
From time to time it rains quite a bit.
So- until you know anyone who puts a hold on rental rates if it rains . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I say though- you pays yer money you takes your chance .

Always amazes me why a 'established' builder does not have essential equipment of his own .
Like I said- I NEVER hire anything.
But- I do have builder pals who always want to borrow my stuff every week. They are mickymouse builders - always skint and always will be.
Rather pass their money over a bar than spend it on the tools of their trade .

Sponsored Links
The last tower I hired was 85 quid for a week. Same height as what you want. If you can't do that job in a week you shouldn't attempt it at all.

not sure where you are, but a tower the right height (just checked) is 130/week for a 6x3 platform.

Not sure I understand your comment on if I cant do it in a week I shouldn't be doing it. If there was a direct correlation between speed an quality i'd be using a builder to do this work. As it is, every trade i've had round is interested in quick, not quality. They might know how to do it but they're not interested in doing it well!

I've only got one day per weekend and possible evenings to do it, so not as much contiguous time as a 'proper' builder ;)

I'd rather take my time and do it right, than quick and rubbish!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back