scantronic 524r

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've a scantronic 500r system that I've had to wipe as my installer passed away a couple of weeks ago and it's time to replace the batteries. Only he knew the engineer code hence why I've had to wipe it all and start again. I've managed to get all the detectors re-learned but I'm having trouble getting the 524r keypad paired up - the manual says to follow the same procedure as the detectors but use zone 9 but I can't get it recognised - is there a certain area of the 524r that needs aligning to the learn area on the main console?

Thanks in advance,
-J

Sponsored Links
dim and distant past - it`s to do with an LED been aligned with the learn sensor

hope that helps

Yeah was trying that couldn't get it syncronised. I've sorted it now - I reset the code in the 524r and then tried again and it instantly synced.

Case closed :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back