Scantronic 9651

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just purchased Scantronic 9651 I require some assistance on how to set up the external bell boxes in pictures you can see that I have 2 external bellboxes the garage Belll box was to run off of its own supply and the house box to run off of the alarm panel I need to do the same but not sure how to connect the existing wires to the panel please look at the photos that I have supplied would appreciate all the help thank you please look at my albums for the photos if not say here thanks

//media.diynot.com/194000_1933...ot.com/194000_193336_50427_97236730_thumb.jpg

Sponsored Links
to be honest the normal way to connect 2 bell boxes is tamper return from 1st bell box goes to 0v on 2nd bell box and tamper return of 2nd bell to tamper return on panel depends what bell boxes you are using as some may have an issue with this config.

Thank you for your reply would be wondering Would you have another way of rewiring these bell boxes to suit this alarm system

to be honest the normal way to connect 2 bell boxes is tamper return from 1st bell box goes to 0v on 2nd bell box and tamper return of 2nd bell to tamper return on panel depends what bell boxes you are using as some may have an issue with this config.
Wake up sparkymarka they are Novagards, as as shown on the drawings. ;)

Quite possible with the Novagard to do it the correct way as sparkymarka has said, it's even shown in Novagard Installation instructions I've seen.

Sponsored Links
I know that feeling two weeks off of work decorating a bedroom and on the second week the alarm blows up hence the questions now so thank you for your time and any advice that you can give mark:))

so connect bell in garage as per bell on house and in the panel connect everthing except the 0v,s and tamper returns, so you now have 4 wires connect house bell 0v to 0v, the tamper return from house alarm to garage bell 0v ( with a connector block ) just leaving you with the garage tamper return wire to connect to panel tamper return. ok

When I installed the system originally I was a good boy and installed eight score cable so this would leave extra wiring and I can do the wiring all from the main control PC if this helps in any way thank you for your all your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back