school answering machine

Sponsored Links
:LOL:

That's excellent! However, if we did every have the balls to do the same in this country, we'd need another option:

To complain that your human rights have been violated and wish to claim financial compensation, press #

very true,

my boys go to a 'academy' and every year there is a visit to a mosque,no problems with that per'se at all,with a few rules that need to be adhered to,
like if a packed lunch is taken certain meats are not allowed etc etc.
BUT 1 thing that gets up my nose is why is there no visit to a cathedral or another domination on the itinerary,now if this was done in equal measures i would allow my boys to visit them,but as it is only a 1 way street THEY do not go.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
very true,

my boys go to a 'academy' and every year there is a visit to a mosque,no problems with that per'se at all,with a few rules that need to be adhered to,
like if a packed lunch is taken certain meats are not allowed etc etc.
BUT 1 thing that gets up my nose is why is there no visit to a cathedral or another domination on the itinerary,now if this was done in equal measures i would allow my boys to visit them,but as it is only a 1 way street THEY do not go.

Sounds like another example of 'tolerance' only working one way.

In the unlikely event of me having kids, I think I would be the parent from hell - always up at the school insisting that my offspring isn't subject to brainwashing. Insisting that our own culture and values aren't denied or watered down to accommodate other, inferior cultures.

Still, I suppose they have to condition the kids to accept the sh*t heap that this country has become over the last couple of decades. Don't want them knowing that the previous generations have given their country away. Especially poignant on the centenary of a war where earlier generations fought to keep hold of this country. What a waste. Get them young, and you can get their 'blank canvas' minds to accept almost anything. Adolf understood that.

Rant over! :rolleyes:

Back