School dinners. Lies from the government.

17) Damn their eyes. I live on my own, so I've had to eat that extra £1000 of food a year all by myself and am now as fat as a German!

18) Hahaha, so THEY think, little do they know my REAL name, which isn't Adam. Hahaha!

21) This is why we need Switzerland in the EU: we're just dying to get our hands on all that Nazi gold...

27) I have seen acres and acres of tobacco growing in the south of France, and large tobacco drying sheds in Italy. I didn't stop to ask where it was all going, but French fags stink so it wouldn't surprise me if they are on the poisonous tobacco! :LOL:

28) "The English army (and its traditions) will disappear." ah, those heady, ancient traditions of... actually fighting in wars and stopping Germany invading. Yes, keeping an army that actually fights isn't really putting ourselves in line with our cheese-eating surrender-monkey neighbours is it. Still, as John sang, "Give peace a chance". God I hate Yoko Ono.

29) I know that there are a couple of countries who would vigilantly oppose this, and the rest might be slightly annoyed but not that bothered, but Brussels should wake up and realise that English needs to be established as the official single language of the EU. If Canada has taught the world one thing, it is that having two official languages results in French speakers getting really ar*ey about no-one wanting to speak their language. But to be serious, America established English as their official language (German didn't lose by a great deal) and that helped their integration no end. Gold is gold in any country, you really don't need a single currency as badly as some say we do. Language is a far more important tool for the EU.

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
Brussels should wake up and realise that English needs to be established as the official single language of the EU.
English will be the main official language for the EU and the French are already teaching the school children now and the rest of the french people are hopping mad about it!

Another quote from the book is that England will be split into 9 groups in 2009(?) and we will be control by Germany. Isn't this what Hilter was trying to acheive in 1939?

AdamW said:
Brussels should wake up and realise that English needs to be established as the official single language of the EU.
English will be the main official language for the EU and the French are already teaching the school children now and the rest of the french people are hopping mad about it!

Another quote from the book is that England will be split into 9 groups in 2009(?) and we will be control by Germany. Isn't this what Hilter was tried to acheive in 1939?

Sorry Oilman, going off topic here.

Sponsored Links
Back