scorpian alarm system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just bought a "M" reg golf which has a scorpion alarm fited. It locks the doors, sets the alarm and closes sun roof and windows. The fob has a small 3 pin socket set in side, but I have no idea what this is for.

I only have one key fob, scorpion are in liquidation and I dare not set the alarm in case I lose the fob or it packs up. Where can I get a new fob from, progreammed to suit my system?

Sponsored Links
mondial said:
The fob has a small 3 pin socket set in side, but I have no idea what this is for.

there will be a 3 pin plug somewhere in the car

Sponsored Links
Thanks you for your replies. I will look for the plug but this still leaves two problems. Wht is the socket for? How can I obtain a duplicate fob?

mondial said:
How can I obtain a duplicate fob?

you obviously chose to ignore my previous post, if you try google you will find the answer. i know this becuse i tried it before i posted.

mondial said:
Thanks you for your replies. I will look for the plug but this still leaves two problems. Wht is the socket for? How can I obtain a duplicate fob?

Scorpion Automotive trade on ...... Here apparently..... Maybe not dead yet !! Been subject to a few name changes :D
[code:1]Previous Names:
Date of change Previous Name
08/06/2005 KIT4CARS LIMITED
10/12/2004 ELECTRO SYSTEMS (SECURITY) LTD
27/09/2004 KIT4CARS LTD
29/04/2003 KIT 4 CARS LTD
21/01/2003 MASIHEATH LIMITED[/code:1]

A whole plethora of 'net search engines :-

UK SEARCHES
UK DIRECTORIES
WORLD SEARCHES
UK PRESS ONLINE

( British Computer Magazines With allegedly, 'FULL Web site access list - 65 titles - in left hand column' )

A neat 'bookmarkable' collection... for your unlimited use. ;) Now that is useful. (and nearly all spell dekehc ;) )..

Back