Scratch on Resin drive

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, we have just had a resin driveway done and just a few weeks after being completed a delivery guy has dropped a pallet of stones off for us and one of the stones has been dragged across the driveway and left a white mark which just doesn't go away -

Its been rained on numerous times with the weather we've had, i've tried scrubbing with a brush and water mixed with fairy liquid and even tried jet washing a bit. Once wet down it disappears but as soon as it dries out you can see it again...

Any suggestions on how to fix?

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-07 at 16.42.31.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-08-07 at 16.42.37.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Try wire brush as you have essentially a “chalk” mark as the abrasive surface has ground the slab edge.

Try wire brush as you have essentially a “chalk” mark as the abrasive surface has ground the slab edge.
Thanks, bit nervous about taking a wire brush to the resin in case it damages further - I've got a wire brush I use for cleaning my files and rasps but the wire is pretty thick and sturdy

How about a metal washing up scourer?

Thanks, bit nervous about taking a wire brush to the resin in case it damages further - I've got a wire brush I use for cleaning my files and rasps but the wire is pretty thick and sturdy

How about a metal washing up scourer?
Scouter won’t get into the grain, brass wire brush is softer .

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back