screw head type

You would be hard pushed to buy non-square head (Scrulox) wood screws from any electrical wholesaler here. It's the only thing stocked and used. And yes, as stated, they are tapered and don't fall off the screwdriver even if held upside-down.

Sponsored Links
You would be hard pushed to buy non-square head (Scrulox) wood screws from any electrical wholesaler here. It's the only thing stocked and used. And yes, as stated, they are tapered and don't fall off the screwdriver even if held upside-down.

I assume they only make roundhead or can you get countersunk.
I hate seing countersunk heads in boxes

Sponsored Links
In my experience though, with a posi for example, you just push your bit into the screw head and pull the trigger. The bit may turn a 1/4 or so before fully engaging, but you don't need to think about it.

With square heads, you physically have to turn your drill to a position where the bit can engage the screw. Thats quite annoying when only removing a few screws!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back