Screwfix, 25mm MDPE pipe to 15mm copper.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why dosn't screwfix sell anything for connecting the 25mm MDPE pipe that they stock to 15mm copper pipework? A 25mm - 22mm copper adaptor is available as is also a 20mm - 15 mm but as they don't sell any other 20mm MDPE products, I don't see how this is of any use!? Any ideas on how I can connect 25mm MDPE to 15mm copper pipe would be gratefully received. Alternatively does anyone know where I may find 20mm MDPE pipe and fixings.

Many thanks,

Ben

Sponsored Links
BEdwards said:
Why dosn't screwfix sell anything for connecting the 25mm MDPE pipe that they stock to 15mm copper pipework?

Assuming such a thing is made, ask screwfix not us.

in the mean time, why not go to your local plumbers merchant, mine is very helpful

Hmm. Logic isn't your strong point, is it? Go from 25mm to 22mm, then 22mm to 15mm.

Having said that, it might be better to continue with 22mm internally until you reach a point where the pipes divide up, particularly if you have mains pressure hot water outlets (e.g. combi boiler). That would give you more stable flow rates.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back